BUILT WITH QUALITY FOR SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY
HOW THE HYDROVAC TRUCK RENTAL WORKS:
How does the Hydravac Truck Rental Services work? When you take delivery of a fully equipped rental truck use it whenever you want as if you owned the truck. You will be billed a flat fee for the time you have the truck. This means that you are not paying high hourly contractor rates when the truck is idle and being used on the job. Rental rates are a modest $600 per diem.
You will provide your own operator and we will provide adequate training and support documentation for an easy transition into the operation of the vehicle. The vacuum is mounted on a very reliable 258 Hino truck (as shown) and it does not require a special operator’s license. The truck and vacuum are independent of each other and each has its own motor.
The truck comes with 150 feet of Pipe and 159 feet of water hose and has a self-cleaning tank. The truck also has a large toolbox and the truck has an air ride system that is very comfortable to operate. Mor specs are in the chart at the bottom of the page.
BENEFITS OF RENTING THE HYDROVAC TRUCK:
- Easy to Operate the hydrovac truck (Easy to provide your own operator)
- Truck Mounted
- No Special Drivers License required
- Cut down on Labor costs
- You won’t be paying hourly rates for truck and operators during stand by time
HOW TO GET STARTED: Call Phil Today 604-614-2615
- Contact Phil Russell and have an initial Hydrovac Truck rental service consultation.
- Pay security deposit on the Hydrovac truck.
- Take delivery of the Hydrovac rental truck and receive training from our operator
- Use the truck whenever you need to.
THE HYDROVAC RENTAL IS IDEAL FOR:
- Hydro Excavation. High-pressure water and a powerful vacuum make short work of tough jobs.
- Potholing test holes to locate underground utilities quickly and safely. (Clear Hidden lines & Cables)
- Keyholing (also known as utility microsurgery).
- Slot Trenching (narrow trenches for utility installation).
- Vacuum Excavation. A powerful vacuum quickly cleans up a wide variety of spoil.
- Catch basin, collection/sediment pit, storm drain, and valve box cleanup.
- Drilling fluid and mud cleanup.
- Sewer Jetter, clear clogged sewer lines up to 10″ (25 cm) diameter.
- Construction site cleanup.
- Environmental cleanup. Everything from flooded basements to plugged sumps
- Digging of Fence Holes (save on Labour)
SOME FEATURES OF THE TRUCK:
- Configured on a Vacuum Truck
- Power by CAT® – known for performance and reliability.
- Vacuum pump blowers are by Gardner Denver® – rugged and high performance.
- Premium silencer package – reduced noise complaints.
- Compact low profile – good visibility for your driver and stability in rough locations.
- Rugged construction the way a contractor needs it – heavy-duty frames and largest axle capacity in its class.
- Balanced design with optimum tongue weight – easy on your trucks.
- Reverse flow is standard – fast tank emptying, blow obstructions out of vacuum hose and backflush the filters for quick-easy cleaning.
- Unique single handle door latch design for easier, faster opening and closing.
- Patented Cyclo-Jet Potholing Excavator available – The fastest, cleanest, easiest-to-use potholing equipment tool in its class – drill a 4-foot deep hole in about a minute with a single operator.
Ring-O-Matic 850VX EXCAVATOR
|Features||850 VX HICFM|
|Spoils Capacity||800gallons/3,028 litres|
|Water Capacity||2 x 250 gallons
|Vacuuum Pump||Positive displacement lobe pump|
|Hose||4" Vac Hose|
Youtube Chanel http://HTTP://bit.lY/2sk2YB5
Visit our Drainage and Sumps Site: https://WWW.drainageandsumps.com/
Visit our GMB website: https://business.google.com/site/l/03648815000400012680
More information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_truck
CrackMaster Concrete Lower mainland service areas include Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Langley, Fort Langley and most areas in the Vancouver Lower Mainland area.
Hydrovac Truck Rental 604-614-2615